Mark on his victory lap
The Open was a fantastic experience for us as a gym and as individual athletes. Here's the simple facts about how our gym fared (facts from Josh and Leo):
• 37 members completed all six workouts as prescribed.
• Mark Rosen finished 10th overall in the 50-54 age group qualifying him for the Games in July.
• Jesse (11th), Dave (36th), Lucas (44th), Danielle (2nd), Laurie (4th), and Cara (19th), qualified for NorCal regionals in June for an opportunity to make it to the Games.
• Our affilaite finished 2nd in NorCal and 8th in the world.
• Olivia, at 9 months pregnant, finished 2,300 spaces ahead of Chris Cobb.
Four rounds for time of:
20 pound Medicine ball cleans, 20 reps
100 ft Walking lunge
45 pound One arm dumbbell snatch, right arm, 10 reps
45 pound One arm dumbbell snatch, left arm, 10 reps
WOD Demo with Ben and family [wmv]