Bodhi working his jerk with his pants on.
Today's post talks about some of the nitty gritty of the Zone. Below are some simple rules to follow in order to stay in the Zone. Each of the rules are important and play a role in getting you balanced. Take them all seriously.
1. Eat within 1 hr of waking up.
2. No more than 5 blocks at a meal.
3. No more than 5 hours without a meal or snack.
4. Eat a snack 1 hr before sleep.
Important notes about supplements and modifications.
1. If you are lean enough to see your abdominal muscles, multiply your fat blocks for the day by 2-5x the regular amount.
2. If you are pregnant, nursing, pubescent or wary of restricting your food intake due to any other legitimate reason then do not restrict the number of blocks you eat in the day. Just be sure each time you eat you get a balance of the three macro nutrients.
3. Omega 3 Fish oil may assist in sticking with the Zone.
This Saturday at 11:30am until 1:30pm we have reserved the kitchen at New Leaf to hold a Zone Implementation Class. It will be a hands on demonstration of how to plan and execute the Zone. Please post to comments to RSVP.