Rose, Katy, Danielle, Cara and Laurie.
When you start CrossFit you may not know it but you are starting a program designed to increase your work capacity. If you do it often enough and with enough precision you are bound to improve at everything. The same is true of your diet. You may not believe it or understand it yet but if you do the zone diet with precision for long enough you will see tremendous results physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Starting in one week we will embark on a challenge that we can all win. A challenge that we can all do together. It will not matter how long you have been a member and it will not matter what your goals are as an athlete. We are calling it the “all we do is win win win challenge.”
Here is how it will work.
- We will commit to doing the zone diet precisely for two weeks. If after that time you don’t like it or don’t want to do it anymore you can bail out guilt free and you win. You just have to stick to it for two weeks no breaks. Sounds simple, but it is not easy.
- You will need measuring cups and spoons, a food scale, and a good shopping list.
- You will need to take a photo of yourself in your underwear for your self (not public)
- You will need to take your measurements and record your body weight.
- Then all you have to do is weigh and measure your food and stick to your block prescription and you WIN!
Four rounds for time of:
Overhead squat 21 reps
Run 400 meters
Post load and time as pounds per second. Example, 135/13:05 = 135/785 = .172 pounds per second.